Independent NDIS Support Coordinator
Bespoke Lifestyles, a registered provider, is engaging independent contractors to be part of their collaborative, self-organising support coordination team.
If you’re a support coordinator looking to establish your own business or an independent support coordinator looking to alleviate the stress of compliance, administration and invoicing, Bespoke Lifestyles offers a fully supported solution that allows you to maximise your business income.
Bespoke Lifestyles is a registered provider with a strong reputation for our support coordination delivery to NDIS participants. Our team focus on transformation not transaction and we pride ourselves on the tangible outcomes we achieve for our NDIS participants.
Bespoke Lifestyles offers:
- Registered provider status
- Work from home
- Collaborative team of exceptional support coordinators
- Regular team meetings for support and professional development
- The choice to bring your own participants or agree to work with existing BL participants
- Ongoing flow of participants as your capacity builds
- Fully supported secure IT system and CRM
- Participant pre-screening, invoicing and administration
- Online pool of resources, industry connections, templates and up-to-date NDIS information
- Opportunity to take on additional ‘Fee for Service’ consulting in project areas of your expertise and interest
As an independent contractor you will thrive as you run your own business, utilising our consulting platform. You’ll have maximum choice and control of the participants you support, whilst working the hours that fit within your lifestyle. Using the Bespoke Lifestyles’ platform means that ongoing invoicing and administration is taken care of so that you can concentrate on your area of expertise and maximise your income through your billable hours.
Bespoke Lifestyles has a culture of innovation, compassion, creativity and commitment. We pride ourselves on our values of integrity and the delivery of outcomes to our participants. If you align with our values and are looking for an environment to build your own successful support coordination business, we’d love to hear from you.
To arrange a discussion with our Support Coordination Onboarding Consultant please send your expression of interest to email@example.com